At Blastoff (GB) Ltd we specialise in perfect surfaces. We operate across the UK to prepare, coat and clean surfaces, remove paint and grime and apply new resin and epoxy flooring, for a wide range of purposes both industrial and domestic.
Since 1974 we have invested in the latest specialist surface preparation and coating application technology and equipment. We are passionate about customer service and offer both on-site and in-house surface preparation and coating. We welcome short-notice contracts for a fast turnaround.
The following examples illustrate some of the applications of our specialist floors and surfaces expertise. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss your individual requirements.
Dust-free industrial floor preparation and repair
- remove floor coatings, vinyl, tiles, latex and adhesive residue, oil and chemical contamination from old concrete floors
- prepare floors for resurfacing or resin coating application by texturing and keying surfaces
- implement surface reduction and re-profiling for car parks and bridge decks
Read more about how we can prepare or repair your industrial floor or see examples of our work by browsing our blog posts under the Floor Preparation and Repair category.
Resin flooring system installation
If your industrial or concrete floor needs some TLC, come to us. Blastoff offers:
- anti-static and chemical-resistant flooring resin
- concrete floor and joint repairs
- cold store and low and high temperature systems
- epoxy and polyurethane factory floor coatings
- slip-resistant flooring areas
- painted lines, chevrons, lettering and figures to comply with HSE regulations
- self smoothers and screeds in any colour
Find our more details about our resin flooring coating systems or see why we’re proud of our expert work by browsing our blog under the Resin Floor Installation category.
Blast-cleaning and coatings
Blastoff can blast clean and coat anything from a bolt to a battleship. We are experts in paint removal and varnish removal. Areas where we can help you include:
- timber frame buildings
- brickwork, stone, masonry and cast concrete
- structural steelwork
- gates, railings and radiators
Find out more about our on-site blasting and coating services or read about some of our past jobs by browsing our blog posts under the On-site Blasting and Coating category.
Smaller items can be brought to our in-house blast room and spray booth for preparation or for a complete anti-corrosion coating service. Read more about how we blast clean or coat items in-house or have a look at some before and after shots on our blog under the In-house Clean and Coat category.
We can help with building improvements for both industrial and domestic clients. This may include:
- blockwork, brickwork and steelwork painting
- brick and beam blasting
- resin-bonded driveways and domestic garage resin floors
- radiator, gate and railing refurbishment
- wooden floor refurbishment
- line painting
Please get in touch with us to discuss your individual project.