Here at Blastoff, we have over 43 years of experience in the field of dust-free surface preparation, using a variety of techniques to prepare any surface. We have a huge range of our own equipment so we can ensure a fast turn around.
If you are looking for industrial floor repair in Oxford, we leverage our knowledge and experience alongside our dust-free shot blasting, scabbling and other preparation systems. We are experienced in working with multiple companies and have worked on many surfaces ranging from warehouse and factory floors to domestic garage floor coverings.
We use many recognisable techniques in order to achieve the best overall finish. These include:
- Paint removal or removal of other floor coatings and residue
- Texturing concrete to improve slip resistance
- Keying of surfaces to accept new coatings or waterproofing resins
- Planetary diamond grinding systems to prepare surfaces without marks
- Hot compressed air systems to remove oil contamination
These services are available in most settings, but are not suitable for inside domestic residences. However, we offer many other forms of blast cleaning, which would work in any area.
Please contact us on [email protected] to see if we can help with any industrial floor repair work you may have.